It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 pm
Change font size
Harlan County Ridge Runners ATV Club

Campfire Chatter

Black Mountain to Wilderness Trail?

Post away

Black Mountain to Wilderness Trail?

Postby newblue » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Is there a legal way to ride from Black Mountain to wilderness trail? have beed to black mountain a few times and looking for new trails of destinations. thanks
newblue

Re: Black Mountain to Wilderness Trail?

Postby WaHoo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:46 pm

newblue wrote:Is there a legal way to ride from Black Mountain to wilderness trail? have beed to black mountain a few times and looking for new trails of destinations. thanks

Welcome to the forum, newblue. Yes, there is a route there I don't know it but I'm sure there are a few others that do that may reply to you.
Bill Troutman,

If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody.

WaHoo
ADMINISTRATOR

Postby newblue » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:31 pm

thanks, would also like to know if anybody has a .gpx file that shows the route to Martins Fork Lake. It looks beautiful. we are coming down the last weekend of March. Hope to see you there
newblue

Postby wwm66 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:40 pm

A group of us will be up there 3/26 and 3/27 and will probably head over to Martins Fork Lake on Friday then into VA. Probably will not make it all the way to the WOP but will be a good ride. I should still have my tracks from where I was working on a map, if you want them post an email address and I'll send them to you.
Triad Trailblazers ATV and SxS Club of North Carolina
wwm66

Postby newblue » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:35 am

Thanks for the replies. I found the route I was looking for. Got really busy at work, and in Oct I'm coming back. Are any of the Evarts Campgrounds open I'm trying to ride to the Doppler tower and would like to stay at the North campground and ride from there. Thanks again
newblue

Postby WaHoo » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:20 am

North Evarts is always first come first serve. South Evarts you can call and make reservation's.

Phone:(606)837-0609
Toll Free (877)737-0778
Bill Troutman,

If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody.

WaHoo
ADMINISTRATOR

Return to Campfire Chatter