1. Helmets are required per KRS Law 189.515
Protective gear including, but not limited to those items listed by the manufacturer and the ATV Safety Institute are strongly recommended.
2. Consumption of Alcohol while or before operating a motorized vehicle is NOT permitted. No one is allowed to possess any illegal substances including, but not limited to, drugs and explosives within the park.
3.Litter Laws are strictly enforced. Pack it in, Pack it out.
4. There will be no toleration for fighting. Any violation of this rule will result in being banned from the property and possibly being arrested.
5. Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals ( except in approved hunting areas and approved hunting seasons). Furthermore do not feed and animals including, but not limited to bears.
6. The park is neither liable nor responsible for damage, loss, or theft of personal property or injury to visitors.
7.Citizens Band Channel 3 & 4 will be the community channels.
8. All operators and passengers of cars, trucks, buggies, etc.... designed for on or off road use must wear safety belts while vehicle is being operated. Infants and children must be restrained in legally required child safety seats.
9. All Off Road vehicle drivers and riders should follow the manufacturer's safe operating procedures. Please be sure you ORV has the correct equipment needed to operate on the rough terrain in the park.
10. An Adult should supervise minors at all times.
11. Be courteous of other drivers and Park employees on and off the trails.
12. All vehicles must operate in the manner to avoid incidents and/or accidents while in the park.
13. No glass containers are allowed at the park.
14. The Board must approve any new trails, outdoor fire areas, or camping/campsite areas.
15. All riders should use designated entrances.
16. All vehicles must have front and rear lights if driving after dark.
17. Vehicles attempting Level 5 Trails must have a full roll cage and helmets.
18. Camping/Campsites must be in designated areas only.
19. Fires must be restricted to designated areas only.
20. Fire wood must be dead wood only.
21. The Board must approve all special events including vendors.
22. Pets should be kept on a leash at all times.
23. Vehicles should travel in groups of 2 or more, except in emergency situations.
24. The terrain in constantly changing. Check each hill. Ride all trails with caution.
25. Stay within the boundaries of the park. Do not enter any property not owned by the park. Do not enter any posted areas that are not open by the park.
26.Tread lightly. All riders must stay on trails. Do not blaze new trails.
27. Non-operative vehicles should be moved to the side of the trails and attended to immediately.
28. Failure to comply with the above rules, regulations and safe operating procedures can result in fines, temporary or permanent banning from using the park or participating in any future park activities or events.